3 Ways To Keep Your Exterior Exquisite Whatever The Weather
With Britain’s weather becoming more unpredictable, it’s important that you protect your property and garden from extremities. Here at RC Coppin, we make sure that you get the best quality stone to defend all aspects of your home against everyday wear and tear.
From your patio to your roof, here are a few features you could upgrade to protect your exteriors…
Make your neighbours green with envy by transforming your garden this summer, without compromising on quality. From sleek porcelain to our intricate granite options, you can find the perfect surface for your outdoor worktops at RC Coppin.
It’s not just the colour and aesthetic we focus on. We make sure our stones are water-, heat- and UV-resistant. Accentuate your BBQ area, or put that finishing touch to your outdoor bar. Whatever you decide to do with your worktops, you can be confident that your surfaces won’t get weather-worn by the rain or fade in the sun.
Check out these stones to see how they can benefit your garden:
- Lundhs – With highly sought-after properties, such as a resistance to water and heat, as well as an anti-scratch surface, this form of granite performs well and doesn’t look out of place in an outdoor environment.
- Sensa – With its own natural characteristics, Sensa stones protect themselves from UV rays – making them perfect for the summer months.
Having a roof made with poor-quality materials can cause problems when winter rolls around. So finding a material with the right properties is essential.
Thankfully, we are here to help you find that perfect stone. RC Coppin suggest slate – stain- and water-resistant tiles that will protect your home come rain or shine:
- Slate – As well as its sleek and clean exterior, it also has amazing properties that will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Slate’s UV protection and water-resistant attributes make this a go-to material.
Keep your patio free from mould and moss. This property feature is subject to heavy use, so opt for a stone that looks flawless with little effort. Choosing the right material can be challenging, as there is a huge range to select from.
Here, we have narrowed down a few options so you don’t have to. These stones will not only last, but they’ll make a significant impact in your garden:
- Slate – This material conceals dirt easily, making it look pristine without much effort. It also won’t fade in the sun, so you can sit back and relax in your garden.
- Travertine – If your house is subject to extreme weather, travertine would be a better fit for your exteriors as it’s easy to replace. With travertine’s range of colours, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
RC Coppin have decades of experience in both the construction and restoration of exterior areas. If you need any help choosing the right material for you, be sure to get in touch today. We’d be happy to assist.